Outside Sales Representatives
Butler Survey Supplies Ltd. is now accepting resumes for Outside Sales Representatives in Calgary, Edmonton and Richmond.
We are seeking self-motivated individuals fluent in English, experienced (2 years+) in outside sales. A knowledge of or experience in construction, engineering and/or surveying would be considered an asset.
Territories available are both local and regional. Customers are businesses of all sizes.
Individuals must be able to:
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients (cold call)
- Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods and/or services while regularly reporting activities
- Deliver sales presentations
- Complete preparation and administration of sales contracts
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Provide training of customers’ staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- Provide resolution of product and service related problems
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- Supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists if required.
This is a salaried position with sales commissions and incentives, vehicle allowance and expense re-imbursement. This position may require travel on a weekly or monthly basis within your territory or possibly for supplier training.
Interested individuals should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org