Where we deliver: We deliver most products to most countries. However some stipulations apply as follows:
- We do offer international shipping. Please contact us at 1-800-661-1129 to discuss shipping.
- Products that we cannot sell outside of Canada include, but are not limited to: All Leica Builder Total Stations, Leica 1200 Total Station, Leica TS02, TS06, TS09 Total Stations, all Leica Rugby Lasers, all Leica Rod Eye Laser Detectors and Leica Pipe Lasers, Leica Machine Control items.
- Products that can only be sold in certain regions in Canada include, but are not limited to: Leica Machine Control products. These products can only be sold in the following provinces/territories: Yukon, NWT, BC, Alta and Sask
2) Shipping Method: We deliver by Purolater ground in Canada and by UPS ground outside of Canada. Other methods of delivery are available. All shipping is at the customer’s expense.
3) Delivery Time: Your in-stock item will leave our warehouse within 24 hours of your order placement. Estimated delivery time 1 to 3 days in Canada, 3 to 10 days outside of Canada.
4) Out of Stock: If your item is out of stock, we will contact you and let you know when we expect to have it in stock.
5) Returns: All items are inspected before shipment. If you receive an item that is not in good working order or is damaged, please contact us and we will replace it. You may return an item for a refund (minus shipping charges) if you are not completely satisfied. Returns must be made within 30 days. All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please call our order desk (1-800-661-1129) for a number.
6) Payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal. All international orders of $1,000 or more must be paid by bank draft. Please call our office for details.
By placing this order, you agree to these terms:
- All pricing is in Canadian Dollars.
- All shipping charges are estimated. Actual charges may vary according to the shipping company.
- Shipping costs do not include duty, customs charges, import fees or additional taxes.
- Paint can be shipped by ground only.
- Shipments are not insured unless the customer asks for insurance and agrees to pay the extra cost.
- Merchandise ownership passes from the company to the customer when received by the freight carrier. Please inspect your merchandise before signing the freight waybill, or put ‘subject to inspection’ next to your signature. Any damage or loss that occurs in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. Customers must file a claim with the carrier. Contact us and we will do our best to assist you with this. If you do need to file a claim, please keep the original packaging of the item and the box it was shipped in.
- The customer has 48 hours after receiving the goods to notify us of any problems with the goods not working if they are sold in working conditions. If there is any shipping damage the receiving customer must resolve this with the shipping company.